* Born in ‘Anjar (Lebanon) 1964, he was turned to music since his early boyhood, playing on different musical instruments, without any previous musical education.
* Early 1980’s, realizing the urge to be musically educated, and not having the means for it, he tried to be self-educated with notes and different aspects of music.
* 1986 he started conducting the “Ardzivian” choir, and there-on his musical journey began.
* 1992 till 1998 he studied and practiced conducting with conductor Maestro Harutyun Topikyan and composer Professor Yervant Yerkanian. They both taught him at Parsegh Kanatchian musical academy in Beirut.
* Since 1997 he attends yearly courses in Armenia with different musicians and conductors.
* As of now, he conducted:
- The ARDZIVIAN Choir (Anjar)
- The KOMITAS Choir (Anjar)
- The St. PERGITCH Choir (Beirut)
- The KOUSSAN Choir (Beirut)
- The KOMITAS Chamber Choir (Yerevan, Armenia).
- The HOMENETMEN SCOUT MARCHING BAND (Anjar).
- The Canadian Lebanese Marching Band (Rashaya).
- The University of Balamand Choir (Lebanon)
- The American University of Science and Technology Choir (Lebanon)
- The Lebanese Palestinian Chamber Choir (Lebanon)
- The KOUSSAN CHAMBER CHOIR (Beirut).
* Currently he conducts:
- The FAYHA Choir (Tripoli, North Lebanon).
- The FAYHA Choir (Beirut, Capital of Lebanon).
- LeBAM windband Tripoli Branch
* He conducted the above-mentioned groups in: Lebanon, Armenia (2001, 2004 and 2008), Turkey, Syria (1989 and 2010), Jordan (2003 and 2008), Cyprus (2002 and 2003), Nagorny Karabakh (2004 and 2008), Poland (2005 and 2007), Tunisia (2008 and 2009), Emirates (2008 and 2011), Egypt, France, Canada, China (Expo Shang Hai 2010), Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Sweden, KSA, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Dubai, Greece...
* He is also the commander of several music groups for children and young people in the north and south of Lebanon, in Bekaa and in Beirut within the socio-cultural projects in cooperation with local and international organizations concerned with social, educational and psychological life of the children , refugees and immigrants...
* He has won many awards of appreciation from:
- His Holiness Catholicos Aram Keshishian .
- His Holiness Patriarch-Catholicos Beatitude Nerses
- Bedros XIX of Kilikia Armenian Catholic.
- The Lebanese Ministry of Culture.
- The Armenian Cause Committee.
- He Armenian Ministry of Culture.
- The Union of Municipalities of Feyha (North Lebanon).
- Safadi Foundation
- Lebanese Ministry of Culture
* With these groups above, he won:
- The "International Warsaw Choir Festival 2007" Best Conductor, Warsaw, Poland.
- The "International Warsaw Choir Festival 2007" First Prize.
- The "International Warsaw Choir Festival 2005" Second Prize (conducting the Fayha Choir) Warsaw, Poland.
- The "Tripoli National Choir Festival 2001" First Prize (conducting the Komitas Choir), Tripoli, Lebanon.
- The "IMC Music Rights 2015" award, nominated by the "European Choral Association–Europa Cantat"
Also in 2016, the Choir won the “Choir of the Year” award, from Choir Fest Middle East in Dubai.
He assisted in many international musical conferences and workshops and currently member of:
- Syndicate of Professional Artists in Lebanon.